Monday, January 30, 2012

Fabulous Valentine's Challenge -- Day 1

Today starts the Fabulous Valentine's Challenge with A Complete Waste of Makeup, Brunch With Amber and Stress Casey. If you haven't heard about this check it out and link up!

Valentine’s Day Challenge


Today's topic is -- Loved This Date - Best Date Ever

When M and I first started dating four years ago, our first summer together we were on a quest for the perfect salsa. We would create our own happy hours on Friday nights and make margaritas and try out a new salsa we had found. I liked those dates. 


One of my favorite days spent with M was a Christmas trip to Disneyland the first year we started dating. We took a mental health day from our jobs and drove up to Disneyland to spend the day together before we both left to go our separate ways for Christmas. Everything was decorated for Christmas. M had never been to Disneyland so everything was new to him and we were like kids enjoying the day. At night there were fireworks and fake snow on Main Street in front of the castle. It was a happy day. That day Disneyland truly was the happiest place on earth. 

Courtesy of Google Images 
Its A Small World - Disneyland at Christmas

Unfortunately I don't' have any pictures of us together on that day. I loved this date!



16 comments:

Holly said...

Now that is an awesome date!!

Unknown said...

Aw cute! :) BTW.. I nominated you for a blog award! :)Happy Monday!

Shannon Page said...

That sounds like the cutest date ever!! I can picture it in my head don't worry:) NO need for pictures! Awesome link up idea!

Mia Maree said...

I LOVE this! Quest for the perfect salsa! How cute!

Jessica said...

Aww so cute! Super cool idea for a post too. :)

xx Jessica

Unknown said...

ahh i love this idea :) def a great date!

The Bases said...

Fun! I think a day at Disney Land would be awesome! Salsa is an important quest as well!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Disneyland at Christimas is FANTASTIC!!!

Head over to my Made My Day Monday Blog Link-Up today! Get new followers and share your story that made your day!!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Casey said...

LOVE Disneyland at Christmas Time!

Thanks for linking up with us for the Valentines Challenge!

Monica said...

That sounds like a great date!

Kara said...

This sounds like such a great date! I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 8 and am always dreaming about going again. My hubby has never been so hopefully soon..would love to go at Christmas time!

Alyssa said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome date!! Loved reading about it!

Emily said...

Salsa dates sound perfect to me... I have a theory that if you go to a mexican restaurant & the chips/salsa are bad you should just get up & leave!

I wanna do to Disney at Christmastime, seems like it would be even more magical!

rkjalernpan said...

What a fantastic date!!!

Katy said...

Love salsa and Disneyland! You can't go wrong with either of those dates!

Courtney B said...

I think Friday night salsa dates sound PERFECT! I could live off of chips and salsa! Where did you find your favorite salsa?