Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last Day At Big Bear

Last weekend we went to Bear Mountain for what will be our last time since we're leaving California before next winter.

I remember my first time going to Bear. I went by myself and it was after a storm. I had to get chains for my tires.

Sorry about the quality, I take picture on icy mountain roads while driving. You get what you see.

My chains got stuck on my tires and I was frantically trying to get to the bottom of the mountain before sunset. 


It was where I taught M how to snowboard. 



It is where you can snowboard in hoodies because its so warm. 

It is where I became brave and started hitting jumps.


It is where I broke my arm.


And still went snowboarding with my cast.


M and I spent a New Year's eve at Bear in 2008.

Terrible picture, but its all I have to document the night. New Year's Eve 2008.


We stopped by the brewery on our way out this past weekend. 

Tangerine Wheat




I'm going to miss Bear Mountain!



2 comments:

Cori H. said...

Leah! I've been a terrible friend and haven't commented in forever! Sounds like you have a lot of incredible memories of Big Bear. Love the pictures!

Jessica said...

Great pictures! Another place I have to visit. ;)

xx Jess