Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How Pinteresting Wednesday -- Irish Inspired

It's Wednesday and tomorrow is my Friday! I'll do an Irish jig to that! I am so excited I have Saturday off for St. Patrick's Day! It's the one day that I drink like I am in college again. Well that and my birthday in Vegas last year but thats another story...

Today my pins are Irish Inspired


Source: recipegirl.com via L on Pinterest






Source: luxefinds.com via L on Pinterest






Source: luxefinds.com via L on Pinterest






Source: luxefinds.com via L on Pinterest






Source: luxefinds.com via L on Pinterest












































Slainte!


9 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

I love all of these! And even pinned some of them myself...so cute!

Beverly said...

Those green shots looks awesome!!! I can honestly do a shot of nothing but whipped cream!! YUMMMMOOO

Shannon Page said...

Yay for Irish pins!! I can't wait to get a green beer this weekend:)

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

green shots = yes please! i can't wait for a green beer on the 17th! haha

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Emily Sacra said...

Oh my... those Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies look HEAVENLY!!!

Emily
emilysacra.com

Anonymous said...

Every single one of those treats look amazing! I'm thinking of making baileys irish cream brownies!

Monica said...

Great pins! Those brownies look AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Hello! I am visiting from The Vintage Apple and just wanted to tell you I LOVE your blog design!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!

Jenna said...

Love them all! Very cute.