Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Anchors Away

Last week on Pinterest I stumbled across this pin:

I instantly had to have this bracelet. 

I am a very nautical person. I've been searching for a ship's wheel or anchor necklace for the longest time. I know what you're thinking. This is not a necklace. No, it is a bracelet and I had to have it.

Luckily when I clicked on the pin, it took me to the correct link where the bracelet was sold. If it hadn't, I might have had a small breakdown.

Anyway, last night my bracelet arrived in the mail. I was so excited!! It also came in the coolest box, I just had to document opening it. 




The bracelet was wrapped in tissue paper that was printed like a nautical chart. 


The inside of the box was printed the same. I am a nautical nerd so I thought it was the bees knees.




I'm pretty obsessed in love with this bracelet, how it was packaged and now I really love the company it came from. If you have a nautical friend or family member, I would highly recommend this bracelet as a gift! 



10 comments:

Katie Price said...

LOVE love that bracelet Leah!!

CALLIE said...

Everything about this is perfect!! The bracelet and packaging are so cute!!

Shannon Page said...

What an awesome bracelet!! I have a friend who loves anything with anchors. Her brother was a ship captain and she's always been obsessed. I love this!

Stephen said...

Yearr, Splice the mainbrace and shiver me timbers!

Jessica said...

Omg love this! It's SO cute. I love nautical stuff too. I have a few necklaces that fit into that category haha. I guess it doesn't help since my bf is in the Navy hahaha. ;)

xx Jessica

Monica said...

The box and wrapping is so fun! Very pretty bracelet too :)

henning love said...

love that bracelet! and the packaging is so cute, definitely in line with the nautical theme

Anonymous said...

This bracelet and packaging are so adorable! I'm checking out the website right now, thanks for sharing!! xox

Emily said...

I'm completely obsessed with anchors & am going to have to copy you & buy that bracelet... It's so precious! Thanks for sharing!

hklover86 said...

I love it!!! I am also in love with all things nautical. Oh how I wish I had a boat. Or knew someone with a boat who could take me out all the time. lol. Even the packaging was exquisite.