Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some Things I Love

I haven't been too into blogging this week. I haven't been commenting much and I haven't put too much heart into my posts. The creative juices just aren't flowing.

I've been feeling craptastic this week, I woke up Monday with a little respiratory thing for lack of a better word. I've had a miserable cough. My whole head, neck and chest cavity are sore from coughing. Have you ever had a cough that made your back itch but you can't scratch the itch because its way under your skin? Weird, I know. I don't recommend it.
I haven't felt like doing much more than this. Meaning I feel gross because I haven't worked out all week either. Blah.



On a brighter note, today I will leave you with some THINGS I LOVE.


- Flannel sheets. As you can see above.

- Cruise ships
This bad boy is almost too big to fit into a picture. 

- Sourdough Bread
Boudin Bread - San Francisco

- Mexican Food
Specifically Cafe Coyote and homemade flour tortillas

- Cheese 

- Boating


- Flip Flops


- Wine








11 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

Hope you start feeling better!

Page Twenty-Two said...

These are all things I LOVE too!!! Great choices:) I hope you are feeling better. Nothing worse than a bad cough - ugh:(

Susan said...

Hope you start feeling better dear! And we totally love a lot of the same things!! :)

Monica said...

I love it all except the mexican food! I know who doesnt love mexican food?! Hope you feel better asap!

Crystal said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Amanda said...

I am craving a margarita and some good ole mexican food! I love all these things you love, except for cruises. I've never been on one, nor do I ever think I will lol.

Renee said...

You're a girl after my own heart! Mexican, wine, flip flops, bread and boating!

Hope you feel better soon love!

Meg {henninglove} said...

feel better soon girl!! and when did you go on a cruise and where did you go? i went on a royal caribbean cruise last july it was awesome.

Kerri said...

Feel better. I totally have been sick with an upper respiratory flu for over three weeks. I'm only now finally starting to feel better! I love your list! I think Mexican food ALWAYS makes me feel happy! :)

Sarah said...

I love all of these things! Especially flannel sheets. Aren't they the best? Haha.

Meghan said...

Hope you are feeling better! I am with you on the Mexican food! Yum!