Friday, February 24, 2012

Nail Fail

TGIF anyone else with me on that one? Its was my first full week of work and let me tell you, I am SO ready for a break! I actually have this weekend off but weekends off are going to be a rarity for me going forward. Sad face. I can't wait to get home to a giant deserving glass of wine!



Today I am linking up with My Vickilicious Life for my first time with The Nail Files.


The Nail Files

Mint has been pretty big coming into the spring season and even though I am a blue person, I am really loving the mint. I saw this shade of Essie polish and I just had to have it for St. Patrick's Day.

I bought a bottle last weekend and have been too excited to wait until St. Patrick's Day to use it.

Now that I have it on my nails it reminds me of Easter. This is a great shade to use for not only St. Patrick's Day but any time of the spring or even summer seasons. 

I love the color but don't feel like I took great nail displaying pictures. I also did a crap rush job of applying the polish. Does anyone else think pictures of their hands look awkward? I also can't do the picture of holding the bottle correctly. Now that I've pointed out all of my flaws...




Happy Friday everyone!


24 comments:

Page Twenty-Two said...

I love this color! I have been seeing is everywhere on Pinterest - love the way it looks!! I need to buy this:)

Vicki said...

Ohhhh this is such a pretty color!!!!

Sarah said...

That's such a pretty color!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

This is so pretty.

Kimberlee said...

OMG this is the nail polish I've been obsessing about for weeks - I must have it!

Kristen said...

I've been looking for that color! It's so cute!

Holly said...

So pretty! I'm wearing mint polish today too. Love mint :)

Brianna said...

That's one of my favorite colors!! Have you noticed that some people's it's definitely more green and others it's a light blue?? Mine looked a lot like yours. I love it either way!!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Such a fun looking color.

moosenoose.com said...

Snap! I'm wearing almost the same shade! I also have the same problem trying to take photos of my hands :)

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

I love this color!

silvergirl said...

what a pretty color
reminds me of easter eggs
love it
brett

tara said...

that is such a pretty color!!

daniela said...

Tiffany blue! Loves it :)

dkeveryday.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

The color is pretty...

Kerri said...

love that color!!!

Cori H. said...

I love that color! I just got it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't worn it yet though.

Kara said...

What a great color! It looks so good against your skin tone!

Kathleen said...

You should see my nails right after I get done putting polish on them. It's really embarrassing. Maybe one day I'll post a picture of it. But all my friends laugh at me for it. But hey it comes off after you've done the dishes or taken a shower and looks totally professional! lol Love that color! So cute!

Amanda said...

Um, amazing manicure! I love love love it! And I love that color. Now I'm definitely going to need to paint my nails a shade of blue soon!

Crissy B. said...

Love love love that color!

Sarah E. said...

I think you did perfectly well photographing your nails :) I love that color.

Meg {henninglove} said...

i don't dare post photos of my hands they are so awkward looking! and that color looks more baby blue than mint

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

LOVE this color! SO pretty! And it looks so nice on your tan skin!