Wednesday, May 23, 2012

For-Ev-Er

I know I've been gone for forever. Its not that there's nothing blog-worthy going on in my life, I just can't find the time or motivation to sit down and write!

Summer is on its way, work is busy, when I get home I am beat. On my days off I am catching up on errands or out doing fun things with M. I rarely have weekends off anymore and when I do, I am on the go finding something to do with M. Things like this



So I can assure you, I haven't been bored. Time is flying and my time in California is limited. In a few short months I will be packing up my life for what I hope is my last move. Home to Michigan. There is still so much I want to do before I go and so few days to do them. Damn working on the weekends.

Today is M's birthday! And in just a couple short weeks it will be mine!

I miss sitting down with my virtual scrapbook, my little blog. And I miss reading what you all have been up to! With summer kicking off this Memorial Day weekend, I can't make any promises but I'll try my best to keep posting!






6 comments:

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I totally know how you feel! I feel like we're so busy on the weekends exploring Tahoe/the surrounding area, and then during the week I'm busy with work, so it's really hard to find time to blog! And as much as I love blogging, some weeks it just has to take a backseat to life. But no worries, blog to live, not live to blog right? :)

Katie Price said...

Hey! Good to hear from you, Leah. You seem to be enjoying your summer in CA. Have a margarita for me!

Katy said...

I agree that it is so hard to find the time to blog! I'm either way too busy or ridiculously tired most days. Love your pictures of the zoo!

Cori H. said...

Girl, I completely understand! I'm totally exhausted when I get home from work every day. Happy Birthday to M! Hope you're having a great week!

Amber said...

How close are you to coming back to MI??? If it were me, I would already have a countdown started :)

Ashley said...

You're moving back to MI?! That's awesome. I miss it a ton. I'll be visiting in August... I'm definitely looking forward to seeing friends and fam. Not to mention getting away from FL for a little while. (:

I took a break from blogging recently too. It's nice to re-prioritize every now and then. Enjoy your time in Cali!